Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brad Pitt is on the cover of Sports Illustrated Magazine latest Issue!

Enter your E-MAIL Address:

Check out Brad Pitt on the cover of Sports Illustrated Magazine latest Issue!


 Brad Pitt on the cover of Sports Illustrated Magazine



Brad Pitt stars in the movie Moneyball, a movie about baseball. And in the interview he revealed that he doesn’t know anything about the game.


Here’s some excerpts from the interview:



“It’s shameful how little I know about baseball…. I’m amazed they let me do this movie…. Baseball and I didn’t get along that well. I wrestled one year [in high school]. I dove one year. Everything but baseball.”
Brad insisted Moneyball is more than meets the eye, explaining:
“What we were trying to do is tell an unconventional story in the Trojan horse of a conventional baseball movie.”


0 Responses to “Brad Pitt is on the cover of Sports Illustrated Magazine latest Issue!”

Post a Comment


Great News! Earn Money Using your Twitter & Facebook Accoount Sign Up HERE!