Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sunshine Cruz Sexy Revenge Cover Photo on FHM Magazine April 2013 Issue

Enter your E-MAIL Address:

Sunshine Cruz's sexy FHM Cover

You can easily tell when a woman blooms. Its either she's inlove or heartbroken. Say, in the case of returning hot mom-actress Sunshine Cruz whom barely two months after much-publicized separation from Cesar Montano, her husband of almost 13 years, returns with a bang in the April 2013 cover of sexy men's magazine FHM.
“Actually nakaka-nerbiyos ito. At first I couldn’t imagine myself doing a sexy pictorial again. But at the same time I’d like you to know that I was really excited to do this cover. Matagal din naman talaga akong nag-lie low, 13 years nga to be exact. I’m very honored you never stopped asking me back, kahit may tatlong kids na ako.” Sunshine said of her first sexy pictorial after 13 years.
FHM Philippines Magazine is now available at all magazine stands and selected bookstores and supermarkets nationwide.

0 Responses to “Sunshine Cruz Sexy Revenge Cover Photo on FHM Magazine April 2013 Issue”

Post a Comment


Great News! Earn Money Using your Twitter & Facebook Accoount Sign Up HERE!