Monday, May 30, 2011

Lani Mercado and Bong Revilla Silver Wedding Anniversary

Enter your E-MAIL Address:

Senator Ramon “Bong” Revilla, Jr. and Congresswoman Lani Mercado renewed their wedding vows as they celebrate their silver wedding (25th) anniversary Saturday afternoon at the Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus at Villamor Airbase in Pasay.


Lani Mercado and Bong Revilla


Top figures in politics, entertainment, and business are among the principal and secondary sponsors. The couple’s sons Bryan and Jolo Revilla are the best men while daughter Inah del Rosario is the matron of honor. Reception will be held at the harbor tent at Sofitel Philippine Plaza.


HERE'S THEIR RENEWAL OF VOWS


Bong Revilla to Lani Mercado:


“When I saw you 27 years ago, I knew I wanted to marry you and for you to become the mother of my children. You are the only soul meant on this earth for me. I will not change… I will be the same Bong that you fell in love with. Till death do us part.


“They say that behind every successful man is a strong woman and they’re right. Thank you for being a pillar for me during my political career. I will choose you to be my wife and the mother of my children in the next life. May the Lord bless us for another 25 years.


“I love you, I love you. I’m yours alone forever.”


Lani Mercado to Bong Revilla:


“Papa, we both know people have their own way of looking at ourrelationship. We proved them wrong.


“I never suffered from the intrigues, except the you-know-what. I never suffer. I just keep on loving and understanding you. I don’t expect any more hurts from the you-know-what department from now on, Papa.


“Thank you for being my greatest leading man. Kahit pitong beses lang tayo nagkasama, ikaw pa rin ang leading man sa araw-araw na shooting natin sa ‘The Life and Times of Bong and Lani.’


“Sana ay mahalin mo pa ako kahit lola na ako.”


See More of Their Wedding Photos Below:


Lani Mercado and Bong Revilla Silver Wedding


Lani Mercado and Bong Revilla 25th Wedding Anniversary


Silver Wedding





0 Responses to “Lani Mercado and Bong Revilla Silver Wedding Anniversary”

Post a Comment


Great News! Earn Money Using your Twitter & Facebook Accoount Sign Up HERE!