Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Angelina Jolie is on the cover of Vanity Fair October 2011 Issue!

Enter your E-MAIL Address:

Check out Angelina Jolie on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine’s October 2011 issue!

Angelina Jolie on the cover of Vanity Fair
Angelina Jolie on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine October 2011 Issue

In the article she promotes her new passion project, “In the Land of Blood and Honey” which is a movie about a couple in love during the Bosnian war. She talks about how her partner, Brad Pitt, supported her throughout filming, and answers yet again whether or not she’ll get pregnant or adopt any more children.

Here are some excerpts from the interview:


On how Brad thinks of her as a director:

“Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare. I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am. I get impatient with people working on a film that have their head in their hands like it’s the most complicated thing in the world.

“I had the flu. I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn’t know any other way.”

On what Brad thought of the script after she gave it to him to read:

“He called and said, ‘You know, honey, it’s not that bad.’”

On taking directing advice from Brad:

“He’d come in and say what he liked or what he didn’t understand. Like any woman, I would listen to most of it and fight a few things. He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge. People will judge for themselves. I think if you make a good movie people walk away arguing.”

On baby and wedding rumor:

“I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment. There’s no secret wedding.”

0 Responses to “Angelina Jolie is on the cover of Vanity Fair October 2011 Issue!”

Post a Comment


Great News! Earn Money Using your Twitter & Facebook Accoount Sign Up HERE!